At Strange Horizons: Introducing Short Fiction Snapshot

This week on Strange Horizons, we're launching a new reviews department feature: Short Fiction Snapshot, where every other month we'll be dedicating a full-length review to a piece of short fiction.  Here is my editorial explaining my goals and hopes for this project, and here is the first installment, discussing Charlie Jane Anders's "Intestate," from Tor.com. 

One of my hopes for this project is that it will become a short fiction discussion club, along the lines of the ones on Torque Control, Locus Online, and Everything is Nice.  So if you're interested, please go and read "Intestate," and add your thoughts in the comments to my review.

Comments

Standback said…
What a marvellous project! Kudos, Abigail. I'll see you there.

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Somehow, It Got Worse

Recent Movie: The Batman

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Now With an Asterisk