Insert Futurama Quote Here

What better way to test my ability to embed video than with the trailer for the upcoming Futurama film, Bender's Big Score?



The Nibblonians are back! Hurrah!

The film is going direct to DVD on November 27th, and later on will be broken up into episodes and aired on The Cartoon Network. The same deal applies to the three other Futurama films: The Beast With a Billion Backs, Bender's Game (how has that joke not been made before?) and Into the Wild Green Yonder.

(Link via SF Signal)

(My favorite Futurama quote, in case you're interested, is: "What are you hacking off? Is it my torso? It is! My precious torso!")

Comments

Ted said…
It's hard to choose, but perhaps my favorite quote is, "Funny, isn't it? The human was impervious to our most powerful magnetic fields, yet in the end he succumbed to a harmless sharpened stick!"
Mark Jones said…
MY favorite quote:

Hippie: "You can't own property, man!"
Professor Farnsworth: "I can, but that's because I'm not a penniless hippie!"
--from the POPPLERS episode.
Katherine said…
They're all underwater near the lost city of Atlantis. Zoidberg's shellhouse has burned down.

Zoidberg: How?! How did this happen?
Hermes: That's a very good question!
[Bender picks up a cigar butt.]
Bender: Ah, that's where I left my cigar!
Hermes: That just raises further questions!
Liz B said…
The fan joke made me laugh so hard I snorted orange juice up my nose.

My favourite quote of the minute:

Farnsworth: Everyone's always in favor of saving Hitler's brain, but when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooooh, suddenly you've gone too far!
amber said…
Inspired by Bender's Big Score and Futurama in general I made this crochet Nibbler. I thought I'd send you the link cause I thought you'd like him.

http://cthulhucrochet.blogspot.com/

Keep up the great blog, I've really enjoyed reliving DS9 over the past few weeks as I make my way through your posts about it.

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Somehow, It Got Worse

Recent Movie: The Batman

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Now With an Asterisk